GraphQL Reporting API now in beta
The GraphQL Reporting API is now available in beta for all to use. This API is the new home for all AdRoll reporting data. The goal was to make it easier to retrieve your data by reducing the number of API calls. Specifically, we heard from developers facing these challenges:
- The AdRoll Reporting API didn’t provide the names of objects (i.e. campaign, ad names), which required extra calls to other endpoints
- It was difficult to retrieve all campaigns and ads across all AdRoll products
This API replaces the following APIs and endpoints:
- All of the AdRoll Reporting API
- /report endpoints of the AdRoll CRUD API
- /report and /metrics endpoints of the Prospecting API
The GraphQL Reporting API is in beta and you can expect the GraphQL schema to change. Likely changes include: adding and removing objects or fields on objects. After the beta period completes, we'll deprecate the Reporting API and announce a migration schedule.
We’d like to know what you think, send us a message.